Sold on the aftermarket and installed by Randon Authorized Network, the PneuPlus is an automatic internal calibrator used in trailers and semi-trailers to monitor and maintain tire pressure when tires are punctured, thus extending the useful life of tires.
It is applied on axle beams with tubular spindle - as it has an internal feeding system that guarantees the integrity of the product during its application. Available in 4 (four) configurations with control box for semi-trailers of 2 or 3 axles, and without control box for semi-trailers of 2 or 3 axles.
- Greater air volume available, since the axes are used as air reservoir.
- Better air quality.
- Greater versatility, since the control box makes the semi-trailer independent from the truck.
- Economy: Properly-inflated tires have a prolonged service life of up to 35%; reduction in fuel consumption of up to 6%; protects tire carcass, reducing damages; increase in the number of retreads.
- Safety: keeps proper pressure on the tires; provides uniform wear; improved stability during braking; reduced likelihood of accidents; improves maneuverability.
- Programmed stops: allow s tires to run with small leaks, until the driver finds a service station.
See the list of points in the country where you'll find Suspensys products.Access